Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blubgrub

Most of us cannot seem to find a balance between what we EAT and what we DO...it's really just that simple. Too much time is spent calculating calories, while, for some reason, very little effort is put into burning them off. To help find that important balance between intake and activity, concentrate more on activity..since intake seems to be on autopilot!
This afternoon, I am heading to that spot I mentioned, where the 'fish tacos' can be found...yesterday having been spent repairing a radiator leak, followed by a shared turkey and provolone submarine.
Another helpful hint: sharing everything also cuts your calorie intake in half! Besides, company is always good when having a meal...Also shared was my evening meal, which took longer to make than it did to eat. Stuffed chicken breast, cordon bleu; love my ham and cheese~
The point is, place as much importance on OUTPUT as you do INTAKE.
I am heading out now, so that I can get a good swim in before lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment