Monday, October 11, 2010

grubmix

I'm a firm believer that anytime can be MEALTIME!
BREAKFAST is not limited to the early morning hours and, as many of you may already know, foods like eggs and bacon can make a swell DINNER.
Since I work at a Subway, a sandwich means so much more than LUNCH to me, and of course, can be eaten anytime.  A freshly made sandwich can hold all of the necessary food groups neatly inside itself. It can be eaten quickly and leave little or no clean-up after enjoying it.
There are literally thousands of ways to create a sandwich, using a myriad of fillings, mixed with any number of types of breads and rolls.
This morning I enjoyed two spicy hot dogs laced with jalapenos and injected with extra-sharp cheddar cheese; heated just enough to make the cheese ooze, and wrapped neatly in seeded potato bread. It was perfect with a glass of sweet tea and a few Sun Chips.
I'm bound to get hungry sooner or later, and who knows what my next meal will be, or when~

No comments:

Post a Comment