Wednesday, October 13, 2010

grubgrill

Last night, a trip to the Chinese buffet.
I kept to the salad and saute side of the menu. I chose some skillfully prepared sushi;, mostly California rolls, and a roll stuffed with crab, avocado and cream cheese in seaweed. What was lacking in selection, was more than made up for in freshness and presentation.
For the entrees, there were plenty of fresh veggies, (especially broccoli), chicken in a mix of diffent recipes, shrimp dishes, grilled fish in a lemon butter sauce, and cheese stuffed mushrooms. I had a bite or three of just about everything. Obviously, I was not in a fasting mode last night.
Today was lighter, less voluminous fare.
I kicked off my morning with a couple of homemade cinnamon rolls, complete with cream cheese icing.
For lunch, some Teriyaki Beef flavor Ramen noodles. Dinner; a grilled cheese sandwich, made with 2% American cheese, honey-roasted turkey breast, and whole grain white sandwich slices.
Something tells me, tomorrow I'm going to want some fruits and veggies~

No comments:

Post a Comment