Monday, October 4, 2010

Subbub

I started working for the Subway folks recently...lost ten pounds eating turkey subs and chocolate chip cookies...mostly the former, but, love the latter. I think the weight loss may be from mopping the entire restaurant in the alotted six minutes...and I can make and eat a sandwich in just a fraction of that time. Just a little history on me and the rest is all about the Grub.
I have spent years as a licensed Personal Trainer, dabbled in firefighting for a few years, and have an AA in Journalism...I have seen thousands of folks struggling with their weight and other issues relating to food and activity: the key element is connecting the two!
I credit my soon-to-be daughter-in-law for pointing the way to the blog world, where I can share my advice and opinions with others and possibly pick up a few pointers myself...Angela is a Foodbuzz junkie, whereas I am a newborn in the blogworld of food and all it's celebrities.
Today on the menu...beach and lunch at the Sandbar with Monopoly Bob...going for a fish taco!

No comments:

Post a Comment