Wednesday, October 6, 2010

gruboff

Ever have a day off and find yourself wasting it by the television? After several dozen trips to the refrigerator, your diet is wrecked, you become lethargic, and you end up snoozing like a couch potato.
This afternoon's mission:  to fill my free time with a trip to the Indian River for some fishing and a picnic lunch. I whipped up some albacore tuna, with a generous portion of Duke's mayonaisse, sliced up some ripe Roma tomatoes to go on the side, and tucked it into my cooler with a few diet cokes and some bread and water.  A quick stop at the bait store and I will head out in search of sheepshead and mullet; and if I'm lucky, a stray blue crab or two to throw in the pot for an afternoon snack.
There's room here for a swim and a nice, long stroll by the 528...let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment